GESS.BASIC is an energy-saving system for lines without PLC control and is operated via an easy-to-use touchscreen. The vacuum pumps and cyclone pumps of the calibration table can be controlled in automatic mode with set values. Therefore, the desired vacuum values are no longer reached by opening the bleeding valves but through direct, energy-efficient control of the pumps.
- The desired vacuum values can be easily set
- Less noise
- Can be retrofitted to existing lines
- Easy to operate – mobile app also available
... and energy savings of about 50%
The majority of energy in profile extrusion is used up by the vacuum pumps in the calibration table. By controlling these pumps based on demand and using side-channel compressors for emptying tanks, GESS.TRONIC reduces energy consumption by up to 90%. GESS.TRONIC can be retrofitted to calibration tables from Exelliq as well as those from other manufacturers.
- Energy savings of up to 90% compared to uncontrolled systems
- Reduces vacuum ﬂuctuations to the technical minimum
- Avoids vacuum shocks, thus preventing profile surface defects
- Frequency-controlled cyclones provide a continuously stable vacuum and ensure consistently high profile quality
- Noise level cut in half
With the PROFILE.RAISER, Exelliq Group is presenting a new system that automatically guides profiles to the correct entry position on the haul-off during the start-up process while closing a safety gap in the profile extrusion industry. The PROFILE.RAISER specifies the correct entry position of the profile and is designed in such a way that the profiles run into the haul-off at a correct angle all by themselves by means of a special locking system. As a result, the raising of the profiles on the haul-off takes place automatically during the start-up process and without safety concerns for the personnel involved. Exelliq Group has applied for a patent for this development.
- Automatic profile raising
- Manual profile straightening not needed
- Reduces number of workers and costs
- Increases work safety
- Assembly without the need for tools
In the closed water circuit developed by Exelliq, the used cooling water from the dry calibrations is collected. The tanks are supplied with cooling water from the collection pipe and the excess water is returned directly to the water tank.
With the closed water circuit, polluted cooling water is now a thing of the past, significantly reducing the need for water system maintenance. Cleaner water means a reduction in scratches on the profiles. Using the closed water circuit reduces cooling water consumption significantly, while also preventing unnecessary heat absorption of the cooling water and saving energy during water treatment.
- No contamination in the cooling medium
- Fewer scraps (no dirt in the water means no scratches on the profile)
- Energy savings
RED.CUT stands out with its high cut quality that provides for exact profile cutting. Variable cutting speeds, quick knife replacements without the need for tools, and the PLC-controlled knife-heating system are the key benefits of RED.CUT. A crank drive provides for a long service life and low maintenance. Take advantage of our upgrading your existing saw or cutter to RED.CUT technology:
- One blade for a profile width of up to 235 mm
- Variable cutting speeds
- Knife quickly replaced without requiring tools
- PLC-controlled knife-heating system
- NEW: RED.CUT C300 for profiles w 300 mm, h 200 mm
Savings: ca. 1 profile rod for every 1,500 cuts
Window frame example: 1.2 kg/m, 5,000 h/a production time, 1.2 €/kg material costs, 350 kg/h output
FLOW.CONTROL enables sustained production improvement. The melt flow is controlled directly in the die using precise temperature control. That results in constant profile dimensions and production close to the lowest profile weight tolerance.
- Minimised input amount
- Precise profile sections
- Secured reproducibility
- Faster start-up process
- Lower production costs
With FLOW.MATIC – the further development of FLOW.CONTROL – the functional dimensions of the profile sections can now be permanently ensured, fully automatic and within seconds.
The air support control ensures ventilation of the inner chamber. The controlled air supply secures the geometry of the inner chambers, thus avoiding scraps.
- Automatic ventilation of the inner chambers
- Secures the geometry of the inner chambers
- Scraps avoided
- Warning system for deviations
Do you still have a haul-off of one of the following controller generations?
- Digitax (DBE140, DBE 420) and/or
- Unidrive Classic (SP1405 or SP1403)
For older haul-off models, these controls will not be available for much longer. We have therefore devised a retrofit kit for you together with our partner.
Ensure the availability of your spare parts and prevent prolonged unscheduled machine downtime.