In extrusion, the greatest leverage effect on profile costs is achieved by reducing material use. With the newly developed profile stacking end-component from Exelliq – the RED.SCALE with digitally integrated profile weighing – the amount of input material and the profile costs can be significantly reduced. The fast and precise weighing in combination with the permanent display of the current profile weight allows RED.SCALE to quickly and directly intervene in the event profile weights deviate during production. Thanks to seamless data recording, profile weight development trends can also be called up on the monitor at any time.
What’s more, Exelliq's RED.SCALE is equipped with an LED strip. It lights up green as long as the current profile weight is within the desired tolerance range. If the value is exceeded or falls below this range, the LED strip lights up in a different colour.
How you benefit:
- precise in-line profile weighing
- permanent real-time display of the actual profile weight
- seamless data recording
- display of trend lines in weight development
on the RED.SCALE monitor and the RED.LINE control
- quickly intervene in the process
- significantly reduces the amount of input material
- automatic stacking separated into approved products and rejects